Since joining the blogging life I have been looking forward to getting involved in the community of bloggers. I have been asked to join in the Song Off Challenge! I’m honoured that I have been given the chance to get involved.
- It starts with three types of genres/styles.
- What song beats the nominators choice? Doesn’t matter if its a cover, its about performance, lyrics and feeling the groove! Name it!
- Nominate 3 fellow bloggers (let them know you’ve challenged them).
- Add the previous song choice so that bloggers can see how it compares to what you’ve picked to beat it
- Add a fourth genre to the mix (the idea is that the nominee picks three out of the 4 genres to song-off with you) adding to the variety.
My answers are in Blue
Genre 1 – Love Song
Greatest Love Story by LANCO
My choice is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
My reason for choosing this is because I think the lyrics are beautiful and really give me a real sense of love.
Genre 2 – Grunge
Halestorms Cover of Hunger Strike originally performed by Temple of the Dog
My choice is The Pretender by Foo Fighters
I love Halestorm but this song was the first song in my head, who doesn’t love Foo Fighters?
Genre 3 – Empowered
Rachel Platten’s Fight Song
My choice is P!nk- F**kin’ Perfect
I think this song speaks so much to most people, a feel good song if not a bit sad.
Genre 4 – Classic
Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata
My choice is Claude Debussy – Clair de Lune
I will forever love this tune but it was a very hard choice between Chopin Nocturne op 9 No 2. Then I almost picked Fur Elise because it’s the doorbell tune…
Bonus Genre – Dance
My Choice is 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
This song makes me want to dance and it’s been played alot in my house this week!
I was nominated by WitandWhimsy Please check out her blog she has some really good inspiring posts!
Check out theire blogs too!
I had alot of fun doing this, I hope my nominee’s do too also feel free to post your own answers in the comments!