First of all, I am very very honored to have been nominated for this award!
Thank you very much to the lovely Crystal from MaybeCrazyHelp for nominating me!
Crystal runs a mental health-related blog where she shares help for people who are on that journey of recovery, please check out her amazing blog!
Why I started Blogging:
As I’ve mentioned a thousand times, I have wanted to be a writer, an author since about the age of 8-9. A year and 2 months ago, I was sat having a conversation with my boyfriend about writing and how I love doing it but I don’t have anywhere to share it. He suggested I started a blog where I could document my life and finally share my writing with the world. I began talking about day’s out and personal life experiences.
About 6 months into writing my blog, I became housebound with severe anxiety and I thought that’s it for me, no more blog posts to write because I felt like my life was gone. I began writing about books, and my journey into becoming an author. I still struggle every day with my severe anxiety and I am now trying to write openly about my mental health to help others.
Another reason why I started this blog was to inspire people to do what they want to do. I want people to see that I worked so hard to create this small piece of the web because I wanted to. If I can do it then why can’t you? I want people to push past the self-doubt and believe in themselves. I believe in you all and I hope I can inspire you to chase those dreams, write your own life.
Advice for New Bloggers:
- Don’t ever doubt yourself, you can do it. I was like you once, and although I don’t have an incredibly large blog, I am proud of every single accomplishment and I’m glad I found the courage to do so!
- Do it because you enjoy it, not because you want to gain from it. People can always tell true passion and authenticity.
- Stick it out, this is the hardest, there will be ups and there will be downs, but it will all be worth it in the end.
LeaBellaBlogs – Absoulutly amazing travel blogger!
Inching Forwards – A great lifestyle, mental and physical health blogger!
The Wellbeing Blogger – A fantastic wellbeing and psychologist blogger!
The Geekish Brunette – A lovely Book Blogger.
Bookingway Reads – Another great Book Blogger!
Midnight Book Girl – A great book blogger!
A Fiction Reality – Another brilliant Book Blogger!
All all inspire me and you all really deserve this award! I hope you enjoyed this post!
After you are nominated there are a few things you are encouraged to do.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Write a blog post on your website about receiving the award
- Include why you started your blogging journey in your post
- Write two (or more) pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers who inspire you
- Notify the bloggers after you get done writing the post with a link to the post
You are not required to do any of this, however, it does help other bloggers get noticed as well as help with backlinks and helps grow your network. Thank you all for everything you do, you all deserve this award.