Naomi from Inching Forwards tagged me to participate in the Vogue Parody: 73 Questions tag. The 73 Questions tag is a parody of the Vogue’s ’73 Questions’ series, which is popular on YouTube, in which they visit a celebrities house and ask them 73 Questions about themselves and their career. Obviously, I cannot show you into my house but I can give you a bit more of an insight on myself by answering the questions below!
This post will be kind of long but also fun and gets you to know me a bit better. I also have way too much time on my hands and thought it would be fun to photoshop myself a Vogue cover.
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
I don’t drink at Starbucks and I haven’t for a while now because there is none local to me. Regardless of where I go, there is only 2 possible answers, tea or hot chocolate!
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
A mess? It’s not even my mess either. My partner and I share an office, and for some reason ‘tidying,’ his desk involves dumping things from his desk to mine…
3. All-time favourite food?
Pasta bake? I really love pasta bake!
4. Favourite author?
I feel like I give the same answer’s to these questions all the time and it probably changes slightly. At the moment, I’m loving J.K Rowling as I am re-reading the Harry Potter books.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
It’s not for me but whatever floats your boat.
6. What is your favourite video game?
Do Sims and Zoo Tycoon count? Rather excited to try Lego Forza…
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
The chocolate stash.
8. Favourite movie?
The Breakfast Club. I had Simple Minds as my ringtone for 3 years, and I have proudly just changed it back!
9. Favourite book?
Alice in Wonderland is my all time.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. I was never a fan of Twitter until I joined in November 2018. It’s an awesome way to get in contact with likeminded people.
11. Desktop or laptop?
Laptop. I’ve never owned a desktop, but even if I did, I think I like the laptops portability and the fact it doesn’t take up too much space.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
The best advice I can say I’ve received is the good old trusty ‘be yourself’. I’ll tell you why, because there is no point in pretending to be anybody but yourself. Nobody can be you but you!
13. What project are you working on right now?
I am in the midst of planning a few things which I hope you will all love.
14. Favourite colour?
I really loved the colour yellow when I was little, then I hated it. Yellow is making a comeback, I love yellow.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Debatable. Very debatable.
16. Dream job?
A job that allows me to live life on my own terms.
17. Played any sports?
I used to enjoy netball but I’ve not played in years.
18. Do you have a degree?
Maybe one day.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I enjoy writing all my blog posts but I especially love when I am able to write my thoughts and experiences based around a certain topic.
21. What do you like to collect?
I love to collect cameras, which is dangerous because it’s expensive.
22. Describe yourself in three words
Can I go for ‘down to earth’?
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
I don’t even want to answer this question.
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
My dad, he sent me a photo of a stray cat in Cyprus.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
Physically or Mentally? Mentally I’d really like to get my anxiety under control and physically I’d love to get my laptop fixed.
26. Hogwarts house?
“You might belong in Hufflepuff, Where they are just and loyal, Those patient Hufflepuffs are true, And unafraid of toil.” ―
27. How many tattoos do you have?
2. I have my daughters handprint, name, and D.O.B in Roman Numerals on my chest by my heart. I have my dog’s name in Russian and her D.O.B in Roman Numerals on my back by my right shoulder.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My boyfriend. I’ve had a bad 6 months so far this year and he has had my back and gave me the support I needed and so much more.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
My mum’s breast cancer surgery went well so that has made my month.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Spending time with my boyfriend filming. He’s been working a lot this month and I have barely seen him.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
My daughter, she makes me smile even on the worst days.
32. Favourite season?
Spring and autumn, not too hot, not too cold!
33. Favourite holiday?
I hate to say it but Christmas. It’s such a lovely time when everyone can get together, feel festive, crunch the snow, light the candles, put up the Christmas tree. Spend time with your loved ones. Ahh. You’re making me wish it was Christmas.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
I feel like there are many fictional characters I can relate to, I feel I mostly relate to Cassandra Clare’s Clary Fray.
35. Do you like surprises?
Not really. My anxiety hates them.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Getting accepted for Uni!
37. What’s a surprise that made you cry?
The only thing that comes to mind at this moment was the other month my best friend who lives in Lincoln surprised me with a trip home. I came back from shopping to find her hiding in my Office. I CRIED.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I surprise myself every day?
39. Do you like muffins?
Blueberry muffins are life.
40. Do you cook often?
I used to cook every meal but I started to really get drained coming up with new ideas all the time. My boyfriend and I split the cooking now.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I don’t like cake, only chocolate cake which is a problem because I like to bake. I just don’t eat what I bake.
43. Cake or pie?
Cake, but only if it’s chocolate!
44. What’s your least favourite food?
I’m not a huge fan of greens. I like fruit but not vegetables.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
I do not have one. I gave up Salt & Vinegar like 6 years ago and stopped eating sauces 4 years ago. Does gravy count? I like gravy.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
4am on a Saturday night? I’m sleeping sorry.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Some sort of writing class would be nice.
48. Best animated film?
Big Hero Six, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
I’ve had a fair few people ‘lies’ to impress me, but not small white lies. Big eccentric lies, which I fell for at the time because I was naive. I love to laugh about them now. I would repeat them back to you, but unfortunately, I am unsure if they read my blog and I don’t wish to embarrass them. They’ve already embarrassed themselves enough!
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy could use on a girl?
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Notebook & Pen, Spare phone charger, and Kindle.
55. Favourite drink?
Dr. Pepper, but I don’t drink it too often.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
I’m not too sure!
57. Kittens or puppies?
How about both?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I don’t like sushi, which basically means I’ve never tried it. I just don’t like the way it looks.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
Anything that’s vegan. I like the lip balms from the body shop.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I don’t use foundation. Never have, never will.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
I’m assuming we are talking about hair? Air dry is better but sometimes I will blow dry it depending on the situation.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Bowie? Gaga? Someone weird. I don’t have a normal sense of fashion. I like what I like and I’m terrible at coordinating which is why I occasionally look a bit crazy. I always get other people to pick for me!
63. Favourite Disney character?
Baymax, Alice, Jasmine or Eeyore.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Hopefully, I’ll be working on some blog posts, finishing some coursework and reading!
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I’m not a huge comedy fan. I mostly watch Horror, Romance or Fantasy. The last film I can remember laughing at is I Feel Pretty, you can read my review of that here!
66. A movie that made you cry?
Marley and Me. I used to love this film and cry every damn time but since losing my dog. I can’t even begin to think about watching it.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
My dad. I have always loved singing, especially with my dad. Now that he lives in Cyprus, I wish I could have sung with him more before he moved.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
She who dares wins.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Wolf or Owl.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t really have one but my great uncle was a famous illustrator.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Vicky from LeaBellaBlogs, we have been talking since what feels like forever and not officially met. I look forward to that day!
72. What country do you wish to visit?
Cyprus to see my Dad.
73. Best way to decompress?
Reading, writing, and Netflix.